The combination of my strong legal background, relevant experience, and interest in the law offers me the unique opportunity to make a positive contribution to your firm as an associate attorney. I have three years of experience working for Roxanne Conlin & Associates and I am a member of the bar in the states of Iowa, Minnesota, and California. With my personality, background, and experience, I know that I would be a welcome addition to your firm.
During my three years of employment, I have developed a number of legal and other skills that will make a significant contribution to your firm as an associate. Some of the highlights of my background include:
- Three years of experience working as an organized, productive, and valuable member in a law office setting;
- Knowledge and training in performing legal research adeptly and efficiently; and
- Skill in establishing a rapport with, counseling, and supporting clients through the legal process.
The personal qualities I offer are the following:
- Organization: I manage time well, meeting all goals and deadlines, in addition to attention to detail;
- Flexibility: I adapt quickly to new challenges and situations, with a demonstrated ability to multitask effectively; and
- Personality: I am a dedicated, hard-working, team player who is eager to learn.
In addition, I believe that my eight years of experience in information technology can benefit your firm in numerous ways:
- Familiarity with computer systems and data making the technological hurdles of e-discovery less intimidating;
- Preparing visual aids and courtroom technologies for juries, witnesses, experts, and clients; and
- Save the firm IT expenses with knowledgeable computer support skills.
I have excellent research, writing, and analytical skills, and my practical legal experience coupled with my academic achievements will allow me to make an immediate contribution to your firm.